15 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cup of slice mushrooms
- 1 cup of Marsala wine
- 2 Tbsp. of lemon juice
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. of butter
- 1 Tbsp. of parsley
- Butterfly the chicken breast and pound the divided section flat
- Combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Dredge chicken breast in the seasoned flour.
- Dust off excess
- Fry the chicken, 3 minutes each side in 1 Tbs oil on a hot skillet/pan
- Remove chicken and in the same skillet, Add Mushrooms, Cook till soft
- Add Marsala wine, lemon juice, minced garlic, butter and parsley.
- Cook until sauce has slightly thickened.
- Serve chick on top of or with pasta/rice and spoon sauce over.